Friday, September 30, 2011

1:30am Realizations

To all y'all precious peeps out thurrrrrrrrr!

My lovelies, I am just mortified by my complete lack of interest in this blog and I apologize, and wouldn't be surprised in the least if this apology falls on deaf ears....or no ears.

I want to give you a whole list of reasons why I suck at maintaining this "personal blog" (such an uncool term), but I'm not going to waste your time (or my own.....trust me, the list is really long and probably really untrue.....). Instead I will focus on one main reason that seems to underly all the rest: I have no focus or direction for where I want this blog to go. What can it be? Who should it appeal to? When it grows up, what kind of blog will it be?

WHAT IS IT'S PURPOSE IN LIFE????? (My blog is having an existentialist crisis)

So! New beginnings, but this time my new beginning actually has a future. My blog has goals, it has dreams and, best of all, my blog has the ability to acheive those pink-lensed aspirations it imagines late at night (or REALLY early in the morning on a Friday).

What does this mean for you? Come along and find out, because I love people and am an avid believer  in that whole 'the more the merrier' idea. My blog is a little social being and is craving some attention in the near future while it gets its grounding back in the blog-o-sphere.

Love you all longtime!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Amye

No comments:

Post a Comment