Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh, er, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii







Hey y'all, welcome to the future. No, we don't have jetpacks, robot cops or world order....yet. It's 2011 beeeeeeeeeeeetches!!!!!!!!
I already broke my resolution, resulting in a very tipsy night for me. Luckily, I did not turn into my psycho alter-ego, and only had a skinned knee to account for the next morning.
Ummmm, yeah, looking to the future in my crystal ball I see many great posts to come, I know it's hard but keep the faith aliiiiiiiiiiiive. I finally have my laptop back with my entire picture library still intact. This is incredible news and I may have peed my pants a little when I got my baby back. And, for Christmas I was gifted a new camera so I've been going a little nutso with it. Trust that there will be many more photos being posted, maybe even...immediately?
Sweeet nothings are being whispered in your ear right now via your computer screen. Thanks for sticking with us, at least until we start getting arrested by robots.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment