Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the future is unwritten



I've been feeling crazy inspired lately and got wholely lost in the blogosphere last night, resulting in a trillion saved photos and a complete lack of photo credits. I suuuuuuuuuck! I'm loving the crazy details, balances and monochromatic feels. It's winter and bright colors just ain't cutting it for me right now.
On a more academic note, I started classes yesterday in a whirlwind of rainboots, ideas, new manicure (thanks breigh!) and an utterly new and refreshing outlook. One professor in particular has my mind in his hands, everything he says is full of passion and conviction. He thinks there will be an apocalyptic type event happening between 2030 and 2050 but definitely in our lifetime.
Wake up! Enjoy yourself! It's later than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment