Monday, November 29, 2010

lick lick lick my art tit

to our devoted followers ( yes all 7 of you)

first of all, I would like to draw attention to our newest member who has just joined moments ago. this 8th, and hopefully not final, member is in fact me. embarrassingly enough i had no idea what i was doing because it's been so long since i've signed on/sleep deprivation that i ended up signing up to follow my own blog haha but i'm sure this problem will be fixed as soon as possible. however i am quite enjoying the more superior number.

secondly, I know we've been very distant with you but i promise this will come to an end very soon. so be prepared to pound back some redbulls and to keep those lids nothing but spread. it will be worth it!

now seeing how it's 1030 am and I have yet to get one wink of sleep since i awoke yesterday, i'm going to pull back the covers, put on some bon iver, and hope for the best! (the best sleep of my life that is.)

But nothing helps a good early morning sleep like some conceptual art. (thanks vic!)














John Baldessari.

photocred.googleimages

No comments:

Post a Comment