Friday, June 18, 2010

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm pretty certain I may have just spent the last couple hours staring at my room, mind totally off. Or at least consciousness. I am heading to work in a few hours, aiiiie! wish me luck. I'm going to try and catch a super quick catnap buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, god knows if I can fall asleep yet or WHAT????? I think I was trying to read a friend's undergrad thesis.......I should know myself better than that! I am a sloppy mess.

this sums up my feeling. as in, Yes, I DO have skin. (It is feeling prickly right now)

I apologize for the idiocy of this post. And I also really enjoy it.......I may just skip the sleep and take my camera up to the roof. I haven't taken photos in soooooooooooooooo long. I'm starting to thirst for it. I just feel way too busy lately. By the time I have some spare time all I want it sleep!!! Or to catch up with my girlfriends. Maybe this no sleep thing is the start to something very beautiful. If those 'sleeping' hours could be harnessed into something a lot more productive (than staring into my room, consciousness off) I could have so much more time for all the things I love! AND I could still make mons for the fun funds. I will keep you posted on this brilliant idea. Probably after I get some sleep................................................awwwww, I'm such a suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment