Sunday, March 28, 2010

united!






due to the fact that I woke up at 4 pm yesterday, I had a pretty hard time falling asleep when the ladies and I returned from our saturday night adventures
so after checking all the necessities what better to do then to sit back and watch a good flick especially after buying 3 yesterday, (can't beat 5 bucks a pop)
I threw in Goal2 and hoped for the best
and to my favour the movie turned out to be pre-tt-y damn good...
(until nick cannon came in for 2 camo's ?? grrrrr)
the movie had the likes of beckham, zidane, and henry to name a few which i thought was pretttty tight...
but don't get me wrong here people I do truly enjoy the glorious sport of soccer (football)
but it sure as hell helps that the players are like walking masterpieces...
i figure they are the equivalent of victoria's secret models to men.
so here's a little bit of eye candy!!















No comments:

Post a Comment